My inner peace has been up and down the past few months. I am finding myself moving on from old pains and moving into a new place. This place is a good place but I am wore out mentally. I am needing to recharge as they say. About these old pains.... I have done everything I can for now to clean up my side of the street so to speak. This doesn't mean the pain wont flare up occasionally because that isn't realistic. But by doing the work I need to do to clean up my mess I can find and maintain that inner peace that has become so necessary.
I have been thinking a great deal lately about G. Maybe because I have reconnected with two cousins from that side of the family. Someday I plan to ask one of those cousins what she saw and heard way back when...... This is bound to bring up some of the old pain but I am getting closer to be ready for the truth.
Thursday, August 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment