I came to the realization last evening that my foul mood of the day was aided by the onset of spring fever. I was fearful of this over the weekend when it warmed up and the sun was out. I have learned over the years that I get excited when the nasty weather is replaced by nicer weather. It is February and realistically we will have more bad weather before the nice weather stays around for a while so I was trying to protect myself. Well it just didn't work. I have a touch of spring fever.
The weather is out of my control! DUH.... I realize this fact. However, that doesn't change the fact that bad weather is a factor in my moods and mental well being. I have to hang on to the idea that nice weather is coming soon but for now just enjoy the little joys each day, even those crappy weather days, bring to me.
So today I am in a much better place emotionally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment